hopRSS

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Console Games And How You Can Spend Less On Them



If you like to play console games then you could find that you are spending quite a bit of money on the games. This kind of hobby is one that can work out to be quite pricey but luckily there are a number of things that you can do to make it less expensive. Here are my tips for how to spend less on console games.

- I always check to see how much pre-owned copies of any game that I want are. Even if a game is just released you should be able to find used games within a few days. The difference in price tends to mean a significant saving for me but if the price is not that much cheaper I would prefer to buy the game brand new.

- I have started renting games lately instead of buying them. I have really found that this saves me quite a bit of money and I should have been doing this before now. I play games a lot and can finish something new after just a few days; after I've finished it I don't play the game anymore and it just gathers dust I end up buying something new. Renting works out much cheaper for me because once I have returned a game I can get another one; I always have something new to play and at a much cheaper price than I would pay to buy these games.

- I've wasted a lot of money over the years on games that turned out to be rubbish. I feel that it was my fault that I ended up with these games because I just bought them without checking them out first. If you want to spend less money on buying games then it makes sense that you should only buy those games that you are going to want to play. These days I don't buy a game until I have read a number of reviews from a few different places and if possible I will play the free demo first.

If you're a Ps3 gamer, unless you've been living below a rock you should have heard of ps3 break. There are other Ps3 items which many game enthusiasts ought to take an interest in, for example the ps3 key and the ps3 yes.



No comments:

Post a Comment