hopRSS

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Reasons I Stopped Playing Online Games



I have had enough of online gaming. I want to get a life so I will not be putting my computer on anymore. It suddenly dawned on me this morning that I am wasting my life away by playing these games. Instead of sitting staring at my computer screen for hours each day, I could be getting out and living. The following are some examples of why online gaming is not for me anymore.

  • I really feel that if you have played one of these games then you have more or less played them all. I began playing computer games when I was four. So I have been playing these games for eighteen years now and I don't think there is much that could surprise me anymore. All it is, is the same stories packaged different ways. I have played nearly every type of game there is so I am starting to get a bit fed up.

  • I have noticed that since I play these games all the time, I don't really do much else; you could call me a human slug. Because I never exercise anything other than my fingers, I am now considered to be overweight. The Wii craze did not last very long and it does not look like physical computer games are going to revolutionise the gaming world too much. If I don't actually get my body moving soon, I think it won't be long before my health starts to suffer. And the truth is that I would love to get to the age of thirty.

  • Although I have plenty of online friends I have never actually met them in person. I do not have any real friends, and this is not something that I am not proud about. I would like to meet some real people so I need to get out more.

Countless individuals enjoy playing online games today. It offers a great opportunity for a bit of rest and relaxation. There are very popular online games around at present, but amongst the most popular are Play Angry Birds Online.



No comments:

Post a Comment