hopRSS

Monday, January 30, 2012

Gauhar-Nigaar, the two sisters discuss about their Television



Design-actor Gauhar Khan is now days in information for her new reality demonstrate Khan Sisters which airs on UTV Bindass. "My journey with Khan Sisters has been wonderful so significantly. It is a new journey & feels distinct to be on the demonstrate along with my sister Nigaar. The major function of being on the demonstrate is to notify

people about the standard lives we lead," states Gauhar, acknowledged for her pivotal position in Ranbir Kapoor starrer & Rocket Singh Salesman of Yr. Conversing about Nigaar, Gauhar, thirty, states, "We each respect each other. Getting finest pals, we share excellent rapport with each other. But at the same time we also do have our ugly moments and disagreements."

Gauhar is currently doing work on Zangoora: Gypsy Prince at the Kingdom of Desires and Ishaqzaade. So, does she find time for adore? "I dont have any time for adore at the moment," she states.

Actor Nigaar Z Khan, currently witnessed on Television reality demonstrate Khan Sisters, with the sister Gauhar, states the demonstrate has been a fun expertise for her. Nigaar, who was a portion of displays such as Ek Ladki Anjani Si, Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai & Ek Khiladi Ek Hasinaa, states, "I am completely savoring being on the demonstrate with Gauhar.

It's a new expertise as each of us have distinct perspective." She provides, Conversing about her romantic relationship with her sister & Nigaar states, "Though we are quite similar, we are quite individualistic. She is much stronger than I am. I am much less bold than her."

Conversing about her personal lifestyle, the 32 year old Television character states, "I am doing work on a new Television demonstrate. But correct now, I cannot expose much." When asked about her adore lifestyle, Nigaar states, "Though I am married to my function correct now, I am solitary and all set to mingle. The doorways are open up for a good and qualified man."



No comments:

Post a Comment