hopRSS

Monday, February 28, 2011

The Story Of A Recovering PC Gamer



I am a recovering PC gamer and my name is Timmy. Up until a few weeks ago I was almost fanatical in my love of PC gaming and if you told me that that I'd think any other way I wouldn't have believed you. Athough not many PC gamers would agree with what I have to say, I now feel that PC gaming is on the way out. I feel as though I was living in a dream world a few weeks ago and had thoughts that were completely naive.

One question that you probably have now is what happened to make me completely change my views? Well the fact is that it was maintaining my denial about the console games that was the hard part. When I finally came to terms with what I already new about the console game being better than the PC game, it was welcome relief. The reason this is so easy to do is because PC gamers tend to stick together in their opinion that console games are no good. But I am now of the opinion that PC gaming is the one that is naff and not console gaming.

There will always be people who resist change and react to this by being purist about the old way of doing things. It is becoming harder for PC gamers to ignore the fact that PC gaming is on the way out but they are not willing to give up. There is even a drop in the amount of people downloading illegal copies of games; PC games are actually something that the developers can't give away for free; it might soon happen that they stop getting made altogether. Come on PC gamers join us on the dark side.

If you're a Playstation owner then without doubt you have heard of PS3 Break. This incredible offering allows your Playstation to play several types of software. However PS3 Break is not the only thing game enthusiasts require for their armoury . A fantastic product more and more consider as really important will be the R4 card.



No comments:

Post a Comment