hopRSS

Thursday, June 23, 2011

American Idol Playing Odds: when would you like to American Idol fans consider listening?



Everyone snickered a month ago when there were still 8 singers in contention for that coveted American Idol crown as well as 18-1, I must have been the only person on earth that suggested you plunk down over-time earned cash on Elliot Yamin. Yesterday highly touted publications were predicting the demise of my main man.

I am talking about even one of my own employer's accompanied my so called perceived ridiculous statement, which has a rebuttal from another writer. Hey, to every his own and it's like We are bang on with every one of my predictions.

Let's turn the clock back to April 14, 2006:

AT 18-1 ELLIOT YANIN WILL SHOCK THE WORLD!

Okay I admit I have hit very cheap as I am about to write articles on American Idol, but on the flip side, you have to admit, this show has power! We have in this competition sat on my couch with my wife who loves the show plus in this particular competition have seen the contestants twice. The first time I saw Elliot Yamin sing he was conducting a Stevie Wonder tune called 'If You actually Love Me" and I said then where there that the competition was over.

This guy blew the competition out of the water as well as Simon had to admit the guy gets the chops. This past week I watched other sellers and it was the show with the "Queen "theme and this is not an easy group to imitate. I was stunned they did the voting and that he was placed in the bottom three which meant there were a chance he would get eliminated. BS I cried in the market to my wife, but then it call struck me like a ton of bricks, the guy is short and ugly plus the superficial callers, could not work through this issue.

I can't be the only one to notice that Elliott Yamin has the worst teeth on Americanidol. But could his dental dilemma be on account of diabetes and not poor hygiene?

But Elliott's teeth aren't the only unusual feature on the 27 year-old contestant from Richmond, Virginia. His Abe Lincoln-style sideburns cause him to look like a cross between an Amish farmer and street gangster. And sometimes he even looks like a leprechaun cautiously coveting his pot of gold.

But seriously, Elliott will use his weirdo/outsider/creepy look to his advantage. Contemplate it - if his confidence continues to grow (and it should if Simon keeps stroking Elliott's ego), he could be the unlikely long-shot that is the next Americanidol.

American Idol sells the sizzle that you can now win this competition and really do not think then to select a Diabetes sufferer from a poverty stricken family to be the next winner. Believe me folks Americanidol will by the show Extreme Makeover and send Yamin there and that he will come out looking by Mr brad pitt.

I gave you the White Sox, I gave you Mickleson and then you have an 18-1 longshot!

Now I don't would like to come across as some pompous you know what, but this complete American Idol is no different them betting on pro sports. The Phoenix Suns were buried from the public after game 5 with their series against Lakers and everybody was talking about the great Kobe and Phil Jackson for coach of the year.

After game 7 it was all Steve Nash and his posse. The Suns then took apart the Clippers in game one and everybody was talking about all the unsung heroes around the Phoenix team. I warned you how the spread of Suns -4 ½ was lacking, but the guys with all the cash in Vegas, knew that betting is 90% public perception. The Clippers mauled the Suns last night!

American Idol attracts numerous viewers and wants to continue that trend. You can purchase the American Dream that anything is quite possible, plus they want controversy with the water cooler the next day!

A number of of one of the best skycaddie will become observed right here, however , you actually could furthermore come across induro tripods and also sonocaddie if you check out our own internet site



No comments:

Post a Comment