hopRSS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Console Games And Why I Love Them



I am often left wondering what makes some people choose to play PC games because to me there is nothing better than console games. And it bothers me that these people seem to think that when it comes to gaming, they are superior when they are playing an inferior gaming system; how does that make any sense? And because this annoys me so much, I thought it was the perfect time to share with everyone my reasons for loving console games.

- The main purpose of a games console is to play games. Despite the fact that a number of games consoles have other functions like internet connectivity and ability to play DVDs, the main function is always going to be game playing. With a PC it really can do so many things but nothing stands out as being the main function.

- I love the fact that the game console is just so easy to use; there is no messing about and you can be playing a game almost instantly after you switch the machine on. These days I really am too busy to be sitting waiting for a game to load.

- Console games very rarely crash; in fact they very rarely have any problems at all. I have had many experiences of PC games going a bit crazy just when I was getting to an important part of the game. If a game crashed just as I was about to make it to the next stage I'd be furious; I'd want to throw the PC out the window it is better that I stick to a console.

- You do not need anything else for a console game apart from the actual console and the controller. I don't have to be concerned about the system requirements or updating my video gaming card.

If you're a Ps3 gamer, unless you've been residing under a rock you should have heard of ps3 jailbreak. Various other things you may have heard about include the ps3 key and the ps3 yes.



No comments:

Post a Comment