hopRSS

Friday, March 18, 2011

Why I Dumped My Console To Go Back To Playing PC Games



When I say that I dumped my console to go back to playing PC games I'm exaggerating slightly. I didn't decide to stick my games console in the bin. But what I have done is put my games console away because I would rather spend my time playing my PC games at the moment. I have many gaming friends and they have differing opinions as to what has made me opt for this change; the PC gamers feel that I have moved into the league of the serious gamer while the console gamers feel I have reverted to basic gaming. In the rest of this article I'll try to explain some of the reasons that convinced me to make this move.

- PC gamers tend to be a whole lot more passionate about gaming than console gamers and I was always a bit jealous about this. The equipment that PC gamers have to use can be less user friendly but this is not a huge issue. PC gamers tend to be a lot more knowledgeable about gaming and this appealed to me.

- My favourite thing about PC gaming is that it is possible to build your own computer just as you like it; this is something I plan to do in the future. This will mean that I get to have a perfect computer created to suit my own needs and which will allow me to play the games I want to play.

- After a few years a console will become obsolete and then you won't be able to get games for it. The only way you will be able to continue playing new games then you will have to invest in a new console. I always felt that this was a bit of a scam and it irritated me. The PC will never become obsolete and you will always be able to get new games for it.

No matter what standard of Ps3 participant you may be, you ought to have found out about ps3 jailbreak. Other connected Ps3 extras that gamers might be keen on include the ps3 key and the ps3 yes.



No comments:

Post a Comment