hopRSS

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Is Rift Planes a definite World of warcraft Slayer?



Okay fellow online gamers, I do think a fantastic Internet game is finally available which stacks up with World of warcraft. The name of this particular new game is Rift Planes of Telara. I really don't think Rift is going to eliminate World of warcraft however I seriously believe that there's plenty of space on the net for both video games. What amount of subscribers should a brand new online game really need to appear like a amazing success?

The good news is that I believe that it is a true success. Trion Rift by now has more than a million online subscribers.

I'm going to be frank, Rift Planes of Telara is not completely new and different from World of warcraft. Yet at this stage, I believe it is almost impossible to do that. What the Rift MMO does have though is some new features and plenty of talent tree options. Together with random rifts and invasions I believe sets it aside from World of warcraft.

You will find only some web-sites for Rift levelling guides, since the game is new. I love the fact we are able to have so many class build selections yet that by itself may result in confusion. So I genuinely do believe there needs to be some high quality Rift guides launched to assist get the best combos. Now I am not sure how many combos of skills you might have yet I seem to be using brand new skill combos everyday.

I believe the main things to do in this game I enjoy the most would be the dynamic maps, the class build combos not to mention, the actual Rifts themselves!

Well, you can see rifts create out from nowhere from 1 of several planes of existance . Okay, they don't really appear that extraordinary in the beginning but trust me, just leave them for a small amount of time you may have quite a few surprises.

I am just so impressed with how the game company have designed the class system within Rift Planes. I love fine-tuning and trying out brand new builds with my own characters. With Rift, the tweaking shall be quite insane! So what I am telling you is, on Monday you are a crowd control Mage with a little damage from another soul tree. One more day passes and you fancy being a fire Mage doing plenty of destruction and in addition perform a little healing as well. No problem! All you need to do is pick and choose among all the numerous Mage soul trees and choose whichever abilities you wish to use within those Rift Mage soul trees .

Not sure? Let's say you're playing World of warcraft so you level your Warlock to uber level. It will take you a very long time. You've gotten a great deal of enjoyment, doing raids, killing horde or alliance in Pvp nevertheless you fancy a change. You want to play a Shamen. But you really don't want to rank a brand new character all the way up to eighty five! But you can do exactly that in Rift! That is why Rift and the character builds are so impressive. It has just about infinite combinations.

How about the rifts in the Rift game? Let me know a lot more you say! It is very simple, one enters the rift and take part in the rift event. It works similar to a Public Quests in War, so the more you make a difference, the greater chance you have of obtaining awesome treasure!

Ok returning to the topic of decent guides for Trion Rift, I have been previously seeking out different web sites which review Rift guides and I've found one particular cool Rift guide review blog.

There is one feature I think quite a few World of warcraft avid gamers won't like which is there won't be any kind of add-ons in Rift Planes. I think they have carried this out intentionally to manage the Rift online game (fewer cheating) and enhance the Rift game performance (a few addons are well known for slowing frame rates down).

However on the scale of things, it's not at all an immense deal. Having absolutely no addons will not spoil Trion Rift. It is only different from what we are used to. The Rift game creators seem to be rather open to completely new tips and I am positive they'll enhance the standard Ui by using extra features.

Anyhow, I really hope that's convinced you to check out Rift like I did.

I believe I am done here, back to Rift I go! Until we meet again...



No comments:

Post a Comment